PROSPECTUS cum-ADMISSION FORM
To be purchased from the sale counter of the college.
1) BA-I Students: Before filling subject combination in Application form, students are directed to meet Councelling Committee of Professor (Admission Committee) sitting in room allotted
2) Admission Committee: for BA-I/B.Sc-I(Med. & Non-Med.) and B.Com-I students. An application whose name figure in the merit list has to approach the concerned admission committee for getting recommended for the admission.
3) Principal: After this, approach the Principal for final approval of admission in the college.
4) Roll on Admission (TDS Part II & III classes only): Approach the concerned admission committee with duly filled-in admission form and enclose other documents, as per the requirements mentioned in the prospectus, for recommendation for admission. There are separate committee for each class.
5) Identity Card: You will get identity card from the Identity Card issue counter on the production of paid fee receipt (after depositing fee in the Bank) Approval of Identity Card : Identity card has to be got approved/signed and stamped from the college Identity Card counter, after filling-in all information required therein.
6) Principal: Identity card has to be approved/signed finally by the Principal after getting it approved/signed and stamped first from the Identity Card issue counter.